Van Gelder Jewellery currently ships to:
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Japan, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, India, Israel, Jamaica, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay.
At this time we are unable to ship orders to P.O. Boxes, Azores, Madeira, the Faeroer Islands, Greenland, Aland Island, the Holland Antilles, Poste Resante. Orders made to any of these addresses will be canceled.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTES
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 10 – 15 business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Business or working days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duty and taxes will vary by country.
- International shipments will not ship until all item(s) ordered become available.
DUTIES & TAXES
Depending on the products you purchase, your country’s customs agency may determine you owe a duty or tax. Nearly every shipment that crosses an international border is subject to the assessment of duties and taxes. Each country determines the assessment of duties and taxes differently.
In the event that the buyer refuses delivery of the shipment, the buyer is responsible for payment of all return duties and taxes; in this case, return shipping charges will be billed to the buyer’s method of payment. Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments or refused shipments.